Sunday 2 May 2010

oh snap

Peroxide can be a fickle mistress.


I have had raven black hair since the 29th August 2009, though i am a natural brunnette. I think it may have been escapism, or not wanting to be me anymore but i tried to suppress myself with my hair colour, distancing myself away from people.
But yesterday something clicked. I finally decided to change, and move away from the hair-dye-stained comfort blanket i'd become so accustomed to. Plus, it made me look like a china doll, and i am NO Sophie Ellis Bextor...




you sexy little pop star.


So, 5 sachets of bleach/hairdye and 24 hours later, i can safely announce that i now have a brown 'do with a redish raddish tint. Somebody's head-garden should be an extension of the person within, and in all honesty i can say that i am not an emotional blackhole, so i should stop poisoning my hair to look like i am one!


1. Stop being such an emo bigtick:)


(the work in progress)

o 5 boxes of bleach + hairdye: [£30.16]
o 2 creme eggs: [£0.46]
o my mini epiphany: [totally free <3]




No comments: