Sunday 9 May 2010

Brain isn't active

I feel a storm approaching, the thunderous dark clouds shrouding the landscape of my happier moods. It comes and goes so easily like a flash of lightning that sometimes if you blink you might just miss it. Something is coming, something monumental and i know that i am powerless to stop it, as in the grand scheme of things i am not in control now, nor have i ever been.

Waiting. Tick tock.

Scary to think that a facebook message can make or break you, that the little 'number one' emblazoned in a flood of red could be your potential undoing. Maybe it's my own fault for revealing my secrets too easily to the world, or maybe because the world already knew them.

I am an open book.
Waiting for somebody else to decide the plot.
As much as i would opt for a trashy romance, life is never that simple.


all i can do is brace myself for the coming rains, and hope that i remembered my umbrella.

No comments: