Saturday 24 April 2010

Smack my blog up


when it has passed i shall be gone again,
a fragmented puppet, a grotesque fool.

4.48 Psychosis: Sarah Kane


Hello blogisphere.

I have finally decided to get off my butt and use my literacy for greater means than putting comments on facebook or writing poems when the mood takes me.
Firstly, i'm lame, super lame. I'm the person who spends 5 minutes wondering whether a love heart at the end of a status will result in my becoming a social pariah.
Secondly, this whole venture will probably come to a swift end when i realise that millions of people aren't actually bothered about what i think.
Thirdly, well that's all i've got for now but i pinky promise i'll write some more.

Definitely maybe.


Ps. i promise when the novelty of having a blog has worn off i'll stop speaking like such a tool.

Pps. i always keep my promises.




No comments: